A facelift ultimately makes your face look smoother and firmer, which overall results in a more youthful facial appearance. Although a consultation with Dr. Basil Pakeman is needed for you to know exactly if and how a facelift will change your facial characteristics, generally this facial procedure is associated with the following:
- Results can last for 10 years or more*
- Can make you look 10 to 15 years younger*
- Defines the contour of your jawline
- Lifts skin sagging around the mid-face and jaw
- Softens deep folds running from the corners of your mouth downward
- Softens deep folds running from the corners of your nose down toward your mouth
- Lifts fat pads that have descended on your face
- Lifts the sagging muscles and skin causing jowls
*according to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Pakeman is experienced in a wide range of facelift techniques, as well as many noninvasive facial rejuvenation techniques. Working closely with you to accomplish your goals, he can plan a treatment approach that will result in the radiant, refreshed facial characteristics you want.
To schedule a consultation with Dr. Pakeman, please call Manhattan Surgical Care at 212-308-1566 . Dr. Pakeman serves all of Manhattan and the surrounding areas in New York City.