Before choosing any surgical procedure, it's important to gather all the information you can so that you feel confident about your decision. At Manhattan Surgical Care, we encourage you to schedule a one-on-one consultation with experienced cosmetic surgeon Dr. Basil Pakeman, so that you have an opportunity to ask all of your blepharoplasty questions. Some of the most common questions about eyelid surgery are:
- Why do you think I am a good candidate for blepharoplasty?
- Are there any alternatives I should consider?
- What happens during surgery and what should I be prepared for on my surgical day?
- How long is the recovery?
- How long will I need to stay home from work?
- When can I resume my normal exercise routine?
- Does blepharoplasty leave scars?
- What are my financing options and does my insurance provide coverage?
Dr. Pakeman is personally committed to providing you with open, honest answers and giving you a full picture of the procedure. Any surgeon you meet with should be eager to provide you with answers so that you can make informed decisions about your care.
To schedule a consultation with Dr. Pakeman to learn more about his New York City blepharoplasty services, please call us at 212-308-1566 .